Having considered Government advice as well as Community Hall guidelines, we will be taking the following precautions to protect our audience and volunteers:
- Hall seating capacity will be limited to approximately 50%. We plan to still offer some tables, but will increase spacing of the seating in front.
- Sanitiser dispensers will be available throughout the Hall.
- Parkside Hall requires people to wear face masks at all times in the Foyer. We recommend they are worn when in transit throughout the Hall.
- Track & Trace QR Codes will be on display in the Foyer for you to use. An address sheet will also be available for those not using the NHS App.
- Signage will be present on the Entrance asking people not to enter if they have any COVID symptoms.
- All Volunteers will have to have provided a negative result from a Lateral Flow Test prior to the day's screening.
- There will be a one way system in operation through the Foyer directly into the Hall. The bar area will be accessed through the Hall with the audience invited to order in groups.
- We are in the process of setting up a contactless payment system for both tickets and refreshments, which will be our preferred method of payment. We will still accept cash but recommend that you have the correct change.