On film days, there are usually two showings: Matinee (2pm) and Evening (7pm). Doors open 45 minutes before the film starts. Ticket prices are:
- £3 for children
- £3 for adults (matinee)
- £5 for adults (evening)
You can buy tickets on the door, or reserve tickets and tables (at no extra charge) by emailing us at email@example.com with the following details:
- Which event (date and showing) you want to reserve for.
- If you want to reserve tickets, how many adults and children.
- If you want to reserve a table, how many people it's for.
- Your name, so we can put it on your reservation.
Things to note:
- We can only accept cash on the door, I'm afraid. We don't have the facilities to handle cheques or cards.
- We can put out more tables than usual to meet demand, but we are limited to around 10 tables in total.
- Tickets and tables are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. Book early to avoid disappointment!